Human Side

Making my worst since 1975...

My Photo
Name:
Location: México City, Mexico

I am a very nasty person, indeed. Ask my friends. Se habla español en el club de los insomnes.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Drunken Punchup

My dream about start a fight with a bunch of drunks in a mexican bar, almost became a reality this month. The couple on the right of the photo misunderstood my giggles at some point of the night, and wanted to pick a quarrel. Unfortunately for all, I was with Therese that night, and I found a bit unpolite to be seriously hurt in front of her. I should wait for a better ocassion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

You are the last person I can imagine getting into a fight...

8:28 PM  
Blogger Pável said...

Darling, you don't know the Dark side of the Force...

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home